........... Courtesy of the Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council ...........
1. Visit the "World's Best Seaside Amusement Park" - Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
2. Concerts and MOvies in California's Oldest Seaside Resort Town - Capitola Village
3. Year Round events - visit www.LetsCruzEvents.com
4. Tour the Historic and Eclectic, free walking tours of Capitola, logging days in Boulder
Creek, the Victorian Homes of Santa Cruz, Watsonville and Ben Lomond, The
Grateful Dead Museum at UCSC...and more
5. Wildlife Watching .......... Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf for elephant seals, weekly
nature walks in the Wetlands of Watsonville and the tide pools of Santa Cruz.
6. Admission Free Museums: San Lorenzo Valley Historical Museum (5 minutes from
Fairview Manor B&B), Santa Cruz Surfing Museum, Monterey Bay National Marine
Sanctuary Exploration Center, and more
7. Fine Arts: Santa Cruz Mountain Art Center (a 5 minute walk from Fairview Manor B&B),
The Pajaro Valley Art Council and the Mary Porter Sesnon Gallery at UCSC
8. Free Summer time concerts on the beach! Wednesday in Capitola Village and Friday
on the main beach/beach boardwalk.
9. Hike the Redwoods: admission free-Quail Hollow (4 miles from Fairview Manor B&B)
and DeLaveaga Park. Henry Cowell, Wilder Ranch and Big Basin charge a small fee.
10. With 29 miles of coastline, finding an admission free beach is easy!
11. People watch strolling down Downtown Santa Cruz!
12. Explore the magical gardens of the Bamboo Giant Nursery, Roses of yesterday
and today, Sierra Azul Nursery and more .... The Mountain Feed Store just a
block away from Fairview Manor B&B is an absolute must. So much more than
a feed store, plants, gifts, kitchen needs etc